Monday, July 18, 2016

Minecraft Notebook

I am sorry that I have been gone so long! After school got out, we went to Vegas for a week, but we drove so we were gone for like a week and a half to two weeks. Anyways, I am back with a craft that I actually made for a friend last Christmas but have not gotten the pictures uploaded. I uploaded them and can now share. My friend's name is Miram and she loves the game Minecraft! She also loves drawing so, I made her a notebook that includes Minecraft and her passion for drawing. I glued a plain piece of black paper onto the cover. I then made a Minecraft "Creeper" out of green paper. I cut out four rectangles and pieced them together using a glue stick. I used a Sharpie to add a face and feet. I glued that piece on and found some green, shiny stickers and spelt out her name on the cover.I then decided that the journal needed something else. I looked through my sticker and gem drawer and found some green gems that I placed randomly all over the cover. Then, I glued a cute little quote onto a piece of decorative paper and placed that in the inside cover (I forgot to take a picture) and wrapped the notebook. After that, all I had to do was give Miram her gift!

Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment