Friday, June 10, 2016

2 Nice 2 Be 4Gotten... Teacher Gift

Since I have more than one teacher, I made more than one gift. I was looking on Pinterest for some inspiration and I found the perfect gift. I went to the dollar store and picked out a large, black calculator. I found it to be rather boring, so I found some red letter stickers and spelled out the teachers last name (Morgan) at the top of the calculator. I then created a label with a chalk board background that read "You are 2 Nice 2 Be 4 Gotten" But, it was lined up so the numbers looked like the equation 2+2=4. To make your own label, find a chalkboard background, and in a chalk-like font, type the numbers and words so that they appear to be in the standard algorithm for addition. I then simply tied the label to the calculator with red ribbon (to match the letters). Thanks for reading and Owl see you later!


   This is how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment